Second Home Management
At Five Star Beach Properties, we offer a special program for those owners not looking to rent. We understand that your home is a valuable asset and must be maintained when you are not in town.
- Maintaining of your second home - We take on the task of maintaining your property. From the roofing to the grounds, our inspectors and maintenance crews protect your investment.
- Weather related protection - Extreme weather can wear down your property. The issues that arose in homes in the area after the recent flooding and freezing temperatures that this past winter brought along are a testament to this. From flood damage, to storm protection we safeguard your property from the elements and repair any issues that may arise.
- Preventing the Snow Ball Effect - I's a common mantra amongst maintenance crew, small issues that go unresolved often become bigger issues. For owners bigger issues means bigger repair bills. At Five Star we comb through every detail associated with your property with keen eyes in an attempt to pinpoint and repair maintenance issues before they have the chance to snowball into bigger problems.
Costs- Tier 1 : Our Tier 1 pricing cover homes up to 2,500 sq/ft. 1 inspection per month- $169 2 inspections per month- $299 (Savings of $39)
- Tier 2 : Our Tier 2 pricing covers homes between 2,500 and 6,000 sq/ft 1 inspection per month- $249 2 inspections per month- $379 (Savings of $119)
- Tier 3 : Our Tier 3 pricing is for homes over 6,000 sq/ft and requires a custom quote
A La Carte Items- Housekeeping Services - Our housekeeping services range from linen changes and maid services, to deep cleans. Our housekeepers are trained to maintain the industry's highest standard in cleanliness and organization.
- Concierge services - Your Five Star Experience continues with concierge services. Whether you want restaurant recommendations, assistance booking excursions, limousine arrangements or in-home spa treatments, our Five Star concierge is here to make this your most memorable vacation ever. Our dedicated staff provides exceptional service and is always willing to go above and beyond to give you the Five Star Experience.
- Storm Preparation - Our maintenance team can help prepare your home for an impending hurricane to prevent the need for costly repairs. We can simply bring in your outdoor furniture, or stormproof your home with plywood and shutters. Preventative actions will be taken to protect your investment.
- 104 Point Inspection - Our 104 Point Inspection typically takes place on an annual or bi-annual basis. Our inspectors follow a lengthy checklist that covers every facet of your property. We recommend having this inspection done at least once a year to check on the more minute details of your home.
- Additional Inspections - Additional inspections will be provided at the owner's request.
Why Should you have a Second home Management Company?As an owner, having your second home managed while you are away for an extended period of time can save you money and headaches. At Five Star Beach Properties we understand that your home is a valuable asset and must be maintained while you are not in town. We would like extend our Five Star Service to offer a special program focused on maintaining the integrity of your investment.
Our three tier program can be tailored accordingly to meet your needs and desires for your vacation property. Whether you choose to have your home inspected monthly, bi-monthly, or on an a la carte basis, we extend our vast knowledge and experience of maintaining rental properties to ensure that your vacation home is kept in impeccable shape.
With the recent local flooding and the freezing temperatures that the past winter brought to the area, the need to maintain and manage your property has never been more prevalent. From air conditioning units that have been sitting all winter, to cracked pipes resulting from cold temperatures, our inspectors pride themselves on conducting thorough walk-throughs. Our inspectors will be provided with a detailed checklist customized to your property. If a problem is in fact identified, our experienced maintenance staff will address the issue, or, we will coordinate with outside contractors to ensure the correct actions are taken to resolve the issue. Five Star has a full-time maintenance team and an extensive web of subcontractors capable of tackling any issue which may arise.
Our Second Home Management Program provides owners with the peace of mind that their second home is clean and secure, and that every facet of your property is functioning properly. From grounds maintenance to pool functionality, and roof leaks to carbon monoxide detectors, there is no job large for our experienced staff. We will leave no stone unturned when it comes to ensuring the quality of care your home receives. We are firm believers that small problems can snowball and become larger issues. It is our intention to make sure that even the smallest issues are addressed while subsequently eliminating the possibility that larger issues may arise.